1. With respect to trade frictions between the two sides, I think we have gained good experience in addressing them.
3. The report ranks brands based on financial performance, its influence on customers, and its power to command a premium price or drive company sales.
4. Hong Kong has topped the list for the past seven years -- since its first appearance in the survey.
5. Nevertheless, as New Yorkers grow accustomed to a sharing economy, buildings might ultimately have to embrace it.
6. A Datafolha polling group survey published in the Folha de S. Paulo newspaper showed that at Saturday's Brazil versus Chile match, 67 percent of attendees classified themselves as white and 90 percent came from Brazil's top two economic classes, which represent about 15 percent of the country's population.
An iPhone displays an image of Steve Jobs as it sits with a memorial to the Apple founder and former CEO outside an Apple Store, Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011 in New York. Jobs passed away Wednesday at the age of 56